Skip to main content

Hotspring, Itogon Benguet



In the midst of the mountains of Itogon, Benguet is its hotsprings and pools located at Brgy. Poblacion.It is also called 1300 Level swimming pools where they are famous for their steam baths and steam pools. There are different resorts to choose from and it's just 30 minutes away from Baguio City. 












































We went there just a few days ago because one of Jardy's miner is having his despedida. Unfortunately the steam bath was not available when we were there. (Sad face) But eventhough it was not available, just by plunging yourself from the pool while enjoying the luscious view of the mountains is already amazing!



I know I'm supposed to be on diet as per my OB, but how can I do that if your  food is like this!



 You won't see this sign in the lowlands. Haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solibao Restaurant

Belated Happy Valentines Day everyone! Well obviously this is were we celebrated our Valentines day here in Solibao at Session Rd, in Baguio City. They have 6 different branches here in Baguio and it's an all-Filipino restaurant. It's my first time to try their food and man they're really delicious! Here is the food we ordered. Just for the two of us. Isn't that great! Haha! I loved how they served their rice, directly from the pot where they cooked it. First thing on my list to try is their kare-kare. I love kare-kare and their kare-kare really tastes good. You can even eat it without the alamang. Their chicken has a sesame seed into it. I'm not a fan of sesame seeds but the taste is still good. It gives out a bit of a nutty flavor because of the seeds. But generally its ok. I would love to try other more but i don't think me and Jardy will be able to handle more.  Hehe. Oh well there's always a next time. So will ...

San Fabian

San Fabian, Pangasinan is famous for it's beaches and resorts. The good thing about it is you can use the beach without paying a single dime! Yes, it's free! But if you will rent a cottage then that's the time that you will pay. Hehe. I can't remember how many times I've been here but my first was when I was still pregnant with Julian when Jardy organized a Christmas Party for his miners. It was year 2012. See how almost powdery white the beach is. The beach is so wide and long. It's best for big groups since there's a lot of space to walk a play. But the beach is not always almost white, it turns brown sometimes and sometimes it's black. These are Jardys' miners playing hilan lubid. Sack Race.  The pictures below were taken last October 2013. That time we rented a cottage in one of the resorts there, so if you don't like going to the beach you can swim on their pool...

LUCA'S

Since we are already at Talipanan Beach we visited Luca's which is just a few steps away from the hut we rented. They serve good Italian food and there were lots of flavors of pasta and pizza to choose from. It took time for us to get our food but the good thing about this is that you can see through their kitchen and you can really say that the food were cooked as they are ordered. You won't also feel you're waiting long because the surrrounding was really beautiful. The pasta were so delicious as well as the pizza. Aside from restaurant it's also a lodge so can stay for overnight here. On our way to Luca's, it was scorching hot!